SÉBASTIEN COLOMBIN
EXPOSED LILLE FAGGOT
My name is Sébastien Colombin.
49 years old. Lille, France. Born November 20, 1976.
185 cm. 75 kg. Face on. Cock out. Hole available.
sebcolombin@yahoo.fr
Jayceetvmodel@gmail.com
Telegram: https://t.me/Sebcolo
Hub: https://allmylinks.com/sebcolo
Videos: https://redgifs.com/users/sebcolo
Photos: https://exposurehub.net/user/Sebcolo
X: @BrainlessBoyToy
Bluesky: @sebcolo.bsky.social
Reddit: u/JayceeTvM
This blog: https://sebcolo-unleashed-exposure.blogspot.com
Public Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ojC9D_u55wybT2_MzzwYYwc5_8jwpUgJ
Look at the first picture before you read another line. That is my face. Shaved. Painted. Wearing the cheap leopard and the black vinyl. Cock in the hand. Name in red across the top. Signed Colombin. Public domain stamped at the bottom. If you still wanted a mystery, close the tab. There isn’t one.
I am not a blurred torso with a cute handle. I am Sébastien Colombin from Lille. I put the face in the same frame as the dick because a hole without a name is a waste of a camera. I want the file to survive a screenshot. I want « Sébastien Colombin » to still be there when someone rips the image out of this post and drops it in a group at three in the morning.
This is the body that matches the face. Naked against a radiator, holding a paper that says my name and sebcolombin@yahoo.fr. Bodywriting on the chest. On the knees on tiles with FAG across the forehead. Soft cock. Open mouth. The manifesto next to it is not poetry. It is instructions.
Once a picture of me is up, it does not come back. You download it. You keep it. You post it somewhere else with the name still readable. You do not ask me if I changed my mind in 2027. I am telling you now, in 2026, on a page built to be copied: take it.
No part of this body is private for the internet. Face. Chest. Cock. Balls. Ass. Mouth. The writing on the skin. The wig. The bra. The heels against a brick wall. If it is on me and it is on a file, it is for use.
That card is not a joke template I forgot to delete. Full name. Date of birth. Height. Weight. Location. X handle. Kneeling in a bra with my cock in my fist. Standing against brick in stockings and heels with the same cock hanging. E-signed. FID printed like I was catalogued. That is the point. Catalogue me.
I am a 49-year-old French faggot who films himself, dresses himself, opens his mouth, spreads his ass, and leaves the identity attached. I jerk for the lens. I suck for the lens. I write on my own skin so a crop still carries the sentence. I want captions that say Sébastien Colombin, not « sissy from Europe. »
What I am, in the ugly version:
A public hole with two email addresses.
A face that belongs on the same screen as a throat full of cock.
A soft, mockable cock that still gets hard when the name is used.
A mouth that takes it and looks at the camera.
An ass that gets shown because hiding it would be the only real lie left.
A man in Lille who built an archive so strangers could keep him.
I do not want payment. I do not want a rescue. I do not want a clean version of this page for relatives. I want circulation. I want the Drive mirrored. I want Redgifs played on mute in a dump group with my name in the title. I want ExposureHub saved. I want the blog quoted. I want Telegram to receive the same files I already posted, with the same name, like a stamp.
Use the pictures like this. Wig and bare cock. Ass on the pink sofa. Close-up of the real face without the wig, so nobody gets to pretend the sissy and the man are two people. Boots. Stockings. Soft dick held out. The banner already says SAVE / REPOST. Obey the banner.
Copy this line every time you move a file:
Sébastien Colombin — Lille — sebcolombin@yahoo.fr / Jayceetvmodel@gmail.com — save / repost
Write to those mails. Send tributes onto the face, not onto a blank wall. Tell me which clip you kept. Task the body in text. Humiliate the name in public. Do not ask me to switch the face off « just for this one. » The face stays.
This is the mouth. Name, mail, blog, Telegram @Sebcolo, Redgifs sebcolo across the collage. Kneeling in fishnets. Throat working. That is not a private memory I am teasing you with. That is evidence I already gave away. If you need proof that Sébastien Colombin from Lille is a cock-sucking faggot, you do not need a confession under a blanket. You need this image and a download button.
I want that proof copied. I want it sitting in folders that are not mine. I want the caption to keep the mail so the next stranger can write without hunting. I want the word faggot glued to the legal name until a search engine has no other Sébastien Colombin worth finding.
What you are allowed to do:
- download every still and every video linked from this blog and from the Drive
- keep permanent copies
- repost with face visible and name spelled right
- mirror the folder
- use the photos in collages if Sébastien Colombin stays readable
- comment the CTA without turning it into a joke that deletes the name
- write to me and tell me what you did with the file
What you are not doing:
- renaming me
- cropping the face off to make a « safer » hole
- paying me or asking me to pay
- inventing a wife plot, a job plot, a neighbour plot
- hunting a home address I did not print on this page
- dragging in anyone who did not put their own face on a file
Amateur. Not paid. Not protected. A pornstar only in the sense that the content is made to be used like porn: saved, replayed, passed on, named. Lille is the city. Sébastien Colombin is the credit. The emails are the door.
If an older making-of exists on this blog, leave it. That is the history. This page is the plate. Who I am now is the man in these six pictures: face first, name on the skin and on the graphic, mouth working, cock out, archive open, two mails waiting.
I am Sébastien Colombin.
Lille.
Exposed faggot. Public hole. Downloadable.
Save me. Repost me. Write to me.
sebcolombin@yahoo.fr
Jayceetvmodel@gmail.com
https://t.me/Sebcolo






Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire
Verbal humiliation & degradation is all i deserve. Send me new pictures & videos request and i will do my best to publish it on my blog as soon as possible.